Our Client, an NGO is looking for an Administrative Assistant to be involved in administrative work.
- Managing the organization’s front office including responding to all official enquiries, making formal appointment and coordinating coaching/programs diary;
- Maintaining an efficient office filing system and management of general office correspondences
- General office maintenance (cleanliness, ample working environment, ensuring availability of utilities/office supplies)
- Handling Petty Cash, receipting, banking and maintenance of cash and banking records
- Timely submission of Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) and other relevant authorities
- Offering logistical support during training /coaching events including venue booking, arrangements, and handout preparation.
- Carrying out secretarial duties e.g. Typing
- Handling client payment, banking and related administrative errands
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Holder of at least a Diploma in Business Management,
- Secretarial qualifications an added advantage
- At least 3 years providing front office and office administration support in an NGO a Must
- Excellent knowledge of basic computer applications (MS office suite), and use of the internet;
How to Apply
Send a 1-page cover letter stating your motivation and salary expectations and your CV including at least 3 professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest 3rd March 2011.
For more jobs in Kenya, visit www.kenyan-jobs.com today.