Compensation & Benefits ManagerThree Green Apples Consulting Limited has been mandated to recruit a Compensation and Benefits Manager, by our clients, a multinational organization with operations in over 50 countries.
The key responsibility of the Compensation and Benefits Manager will be to spearhead the development of a total reward strategy for the organization in partnership with the HR department management and leadership of the organization, and play a specialist and consulting role within the organization. It should be noted that this job is travel intensive.
Key areas of focus include:
Remuneration Policy and Strategy
* Work with the senior management of the HR department, HR business partners and the leadership team of the organization to develop a remuneration strategy comprising compensation, benefits and non-financial reward for the company, in line with the organizations remuneration philosophy and methodology. Update and maintain the remuneration policies and present new proposals as required
Provision of a specialist remuneration to the organization
* Proactively identify and analyze needs of the organizations various business units, by keeping up-to-date with remuneration trends and best practices, etc., and develop solutions to identified problems, customizing solutions to needs of different business units.
* Work closely with HR business partners and line managers to ensure effective query resolution around remuneration and benefit issues.
Effective participation / commissioning of remuneration surveys, analysis, reporting and implementation
* Conduct and/or participate in market analysis and remuneration benchmarking in all the organisations operating environments and draft and present proposals for review with leadership within the HR department, the Remuneration Committee and with the organisations leadership team as appropriate, for approval. Implement approved proposals within agreed timelines.
* Drive and manage annual remuneration review process, and provide guidance, training and support to line management on the annual increase and incentive processes through HR business partners to line managers.
Effective management of the process
* Drive and manage the job evaluation process for both organization-wide reviews and specific reviews with requesting parties. Align job evaluation points against job profiles and determine the appropriate remuneration match for the job. Present proposals for approval and implement the approved course of action within agreed deadlines.
Communication and Capacity Building
* Create and execute forums to educate and equip HR teams and line managers in the organizations operating environments on total reward management policies, initiatives, emerging market trends and best practices
Participation in the Group wide human resource projects
* Provide advice and support during design and implementation phases as appropriate.
Competencies for this role include:
* A minimum of 5 years solid experience with significant focus on remuneration, with particular attention and exposure in the salary survey and job evaluation processes
* Highly numerate with a strong affinity for numbers, analytical, able to develop scenarios’, with sound business and financial acumen
* Independent and mature, able to work alone on a broad variety of projects
* Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work
* Strong level of influence and .
* Excellent report writing and presentation skills
If you are interested in the above position and have the skills we are looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please forward an application letter indicating your suitability to this role, together with a copy of your updated resume and your salary details to .
Our client is looking to fill this position immediately and therefore interview process for this position will commence immediately we receive suitable applications.
Please Note: We do not charge individuals any fee to accept or hold their applications in our database. We therefore do not accept any applications from agencies who charge their clients for submitting their resumes. We are having our 2nd Annual Reward Conference on 30th and at Hilton Hotel. Log on to www.tgagroupea.com for more details.