Grain Bulk Handlers Limited is the market leader in handling bulk grain in the port of Mombasa.
Grain Bulk Handlers Limited is looking for suitable candidates to fill the following job vacancy at our grain terminal in Mombasa.
The position reports to the Managing Director.
The incumbent will responsible for efficient and cost effective management of the Terminal.
• General management of the Terminal operations and maintenance functions.
• Preparation of periodic budgets and plans.
• Preparation of reports and analysis of terminal performance.
• Liaison with customers and other terminal users to ensure delivery of efficient and timely services.
• Ensure adherence to Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
Essential Qualifications and skills:
• A relevant University degree in Business Administration or International Trade and Finance.
• Minimum of 10 Years practical experience in management at senior management level.
• Working Knowledge of International Trade.
• Competent with Computer Software Packages.
• Valid Driving license
• Team Player with good communication and interpersonal management skills
• Innovative, analytical and developmental skills.
If you are the ideal candidate and are looking to build your career in General Port Management or Information
Technology, send your application together with a detailed CV to the address below.
Grain Bulk Handlers Limited
Human Resource and Administration Manager
P.O. Box 80469 - 80100,
Or e-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grain Bulk Handlers Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 7th October 2011.