FINANCE ADVISORY MANAGER/ SENIOR MANAGER (FINANCE, STRATEGY & OPERATIONS)
We are seeking to strengthen our Finance Advisory services by recruiting highly motivated and qualified
professionals to fill the positions of Senior Manager/ Manager.
As a seasoned Finance Advisory manager/ senior manager, you will support clients in Finance Strategy,
Operations and Enterprise Performance Management to help build world class finance functions or address
finance transaction needs.
The job holder will lead and manage consulting assignments in strategy, operational effectiveness, financial
reviews, strategic cost management, cost analysis, business process reviews, business planning, finance
transformation, CFO strategy and feasibility studies.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking business development through active identification of leads, conversion of leads to
expressions of interests, proposals and engagements
• Responsibility for delivery of client work and management of assignment economics
• Apply leading practice finance and accounting transaction processing analysis in one or more core
finance areas Record-to-Report (RtR), Procure-to-Pay (PtP), Order-to-Cash (OtC) to design and
implement new re-engineered processes in the operating model
• Work collaboratively with client team to strategize and deliver efficiency in the operating model
through shared services and outsourcing solutions
• Guide client and team through Finance Transformation initiatives (as-is documentation and to-be
design of processes, related organization/role design and enabling technologies)
• Guide client team through balance scorecard development, requirement definition for operational
reports, service level agreements, and process KPI’s
• Guide through design and implementation of shared services operating model and including business
case development, governance and service management
• Manage transitions of M&A initiatives for post-integration support for organization to target
organization - including transition management, knowledge transfer, process re-engineering
• Directly supervise the work of others on a small/medium sized team including mentoring, coaching,
and providing advice on procedures/work methods
• Develop detailed work plans, direct project teams, deliver status, meet deadlines, manage to budget,
meet or exceed quality standards
• Guide team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem
solving principles and past experience
The role requires you to have 5 years experience in consulting or in Finance and Accounting back-office
operations, e.g. Accounts Payable, Order Management, Accounts Receivables, Collections, General Ledger,
Asset Management, Financial Reporting, Management Reporting, Budgeting and Forecasting and a minimum
of 2 years of managing financial process projects.
At least 1 year in management role on an implementation of finance operations will be preferred.
You will need to have a first degree in a relevant field and professional qualification (CPA/CFA/CA/MBA/CMA).
If you are keen on developing your career in this area and for more details on the role, copy the link below as
your web address:
The closing date is 31 October 2011.