Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service (KEPHIS) is a state Corporation in the Agricultural Sector and
would like to invite applications from qualified Kenyans who are computer literate and under the age of
40 years for the following job positions.
Candidates from North Eastern Kenya are encouraged to apply.
Major duties and responsibilities:
• Financial and cost analysis.
• Verification of payment vouchers.
• Collation of financial estimates.
• Determination of aggregate expenditure.
• Coordination and rationalization of expenditure estimates.
• Supervision of revenue collection process.
• Cash flow control
• Preparation of final accounts and statements
• systems audit
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting), or be in possession of a degree from a recognized
university majoring in fields relevant to the Accounting Function such as Finances, Economics,
Mathematics, Statistics etc.
• CPA II or any other comparable equivalent.
• Three (3) years relevant experience.
Applicants meeting above qualification should send their applications giving full details of their age,
qualifications, experience, present and expected remuneration, full contact address including daytime
telephone number, detailed C.V., copies of certificates and testimonials and contact details of three
Applications should indicate position applied for including the reference number and addressed to:
P. O. Box 49592-00100
So as to reach not later than 7th October 2011
NB: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.