CLICK TO READ MORE>>
Our client is a dental clinic based at the Village market with an opening for a front office receptionist.
- More than 2 years experience.
- Great knowledge of office practices and procedures; business correspondence; record keeping systems; office machine operation; including usage and composition; telephone etiquette.
- Exceptional ability to perform filing, receptionist, record keeping and other related clerical tasks.
- Strong ability to exercise judgment and tact in dealing with the public and other employees.
- Excellent ability to work under minimal supervision and prioritize work.
- In-depth ability to clearly explain policies, procedures and regulations.
- Remarkable ability to identify and correct errors in English usage, sentence structure and punctuation; perform basic arithmetic calculations.
- Strong ability to work with a variety of people.
- Proven ability to take and record dictation for letters, reports, and other correspondence and to transcribe these notes into finished copy, depending upon position.
- Decent ability to use word processing equipment and/or software applications on personal computer.
- Demonstrated ability to use personal computer to set up and enter data using computer applications.
- Ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Strong ability to operate assigned equipment.
- Enviable ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.