Job Vacancy in Nairobi
Assist in of various motor car accessories products of the company and ensure tight stock controls are in place and adhered to.
* Responsible for the day to day operations of the Stores department
* Issuance of products to various concerned personnel as requisitioned using the sales invoices.
* Co-ordinating and advising on stock movement by ensuring there are accurate and up to date stocks.
* Co-ordinate branch stocks, inter branch stock transfers.
* Carrying out monthly stock takes and giving reports on the same.
* Maintaining the daily inventory records of all items and alerting the Director whenever inventories are about to fall below assigned buffer levels.
* Receiving and counting all items to ensure the quantities agree with the delivery note.
* Inspecting all received materials of any defects or damaged goods delivered by the suppliers.
* Making requisitions and order proposals
* House keeping – Ensuring that the stores work area is clean at all times and any damages are reported and removed from the store. Product arrangement should be done neatly for ease of location.
* Certificate in Stores Management
* Minimum 1 year experience in similar field.
* Computer literate
* Knowledge in Motor Vehicle parts and accessories an added advantage
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Work with minimum supervision
* Analytical and keen to detail
All applicants should address their cvs to the Director
Please send all applications to
Send applications by