CLICK TO READ MORE>>
A five star leading hotel based in seeks for an enthusiastic, dynamic, self motivated, qualified and experienced persons to fill the below named positions urgently:-
Executive Assistant Manager
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will:-
- Effectively manage the hotel in such a manner that customer satisfaction and budgeted profit margins are achieved.
- Contribute to the success of the hotel by ensuring highest standard of products and services are maintained and delivered at all times.
- Have a degree or a or Business Management from recognized institutions.
- Over 10 years senior management experience with a proven track record and strong management and organizational skills particularly in Food and Beverage or/Rooms Division gained in a 5 star hotel.
- In depth knowledge of food safety laws, keen business awareness and commercial acumen.
- Strong communication and motivational skills and proven leadership abilities.
- Team player and well motivated, with good people management skills.
- Computer literate