Jobs in Nairobi
Are you a Finance professional passionate about supporting other businesses achieve their objectives and can roll up your sleeves to ensure systems, controls and structures are set up to optimize resources for best results?
Our client, a fast growing financial consulting company in Kenya providing financial services to other businesses is looking for an energetic and creative finance professional to support the delivery of a fully fledged financial department offsite.
1. Overseeing the work of the Accountants in preparation of Financial Reports for Clients.
2. Ensuring full compliance of clients to all statutory requirements. I.e. Tax, NHIF, NSSF etc
3. Conducting Financial and Tax planning for the clients –this includes and is not limited to preparation of budgets, Cashflow Management, Pricing Strategy, Tax Planning and Budget Control
4. The Finance Manager will also play a key role in business development and will direct for the business.
5. The Finance Manager will coordinate and assign roles and tasks to the accountants.
2. or Finance related degree. An MBA will be an added advantage
3. Minimum of 3 years experience preferably in a management role
4. Good leadership and (should be outgoing and confident)
To apply, send CV ONLY to by .
Kindly indicate the position applied for and minimum salary expectation on the subject line.